In-House Funds & Internal Expertise
Longchamp AM offers a range of open-ended funds based on its internal expertise in structured products, high yield credit and diversified / multi-management. Currently, our range of in-house open-ended funds includes: the Longchamp Autocall Fund, the Longchamp Solferino Credit Fund and the Longchamp Patrimoine Fund.
Since our creation, providing investors with structured products has been core to our expertise, particularly in the Longchamp Autocall Fund.
- Our team is mainly composed of former investment bankers from institutions specialized in derivatives
Practice of Structured Products
- Structured products portfolio management for mandates
- Dedicated fund management investing in Autocalls
- Investment advisory for financial institutions
Our Expertise and Skills
- Fundamental and quantitative research
- Tailored solutions structuring
- Development of internal quantitative screening tools
Tools for Structured Fund Management
- Proprietary pricing and independent valuation tools
- Internal risk management tools
- Use of BLOOMBERG DLIB to complete internal system
With the arrival of Jean Fau, senior portfolio manager with more than 25 years of experience in the financial markets with leading institutions, Longchamp AM expands its internal management expertise to credit and fixed income. This expertise is transmitted through the Longchamp Solferino Credit Fund which seeks to generate attractive returns by taking advantage of opportunities in the credit market, particularly in the “High Yield” segment.
Longchamp AM’s original expertise is expressed through the first fund we have launched: the Longchamp Patrimoine Fund, a UCITS fund of funds with a long-term patrimonial vocation and a disciplined, yet opportunistic approach. It is not only our preferred vehicle to invest the firm’s equity, therefore aligning our interests with those of our clients, but also captures our best ideas and strongest convictions. We allocate our portfolio across a broad set of strategies and investment styles: equity, credit, alternatives, and arbitrages. Widely diversified in terms of asset classes, strategies and management styles, it combines our expertise with that of external managers who have demonstrated their pedigrees and operate in markets in which we do not.